March 22nd
What i call a Total FUCK UP DAY!
Big sigh man, Today is probably the worse day of my life, Firstly, The band performance, screw up man! I mean like the crowd were practically jeering all the way. Is so so so fucking embarassing man. I can't blame them for jeering, I didn't do well, But hey, i did give it all i could man, its not as if im so fucking talented in singing and stuff. I've got nothing to say, its just that , they gotta understand how fucking hard is to sing like the actual version of Iron Maiden. Sigh!
And! To top the day off! The interhouse game which i so fucking look forward to, turn out to be as fuck up as the band performance, well, The first game , and also my last game, I didn't play well, other people might not notice, but hey, To myself, I know i've drop my standards. I couldn't read the opponents play, I can't fucking pass and kick the ball properly. FUCK! I do realize how much i lose out in soccer for not playing for so long. I've got nothing to say, AND to top it off, when it was about the end , the first game, I need to slide an opponent, he was just beside me, i'm confident that i'll get the ball and i did, but when i slide, I cleared the ball, But the opponent landed on my knee-cap, and its like swelling,and i couldn't even walk properly. FUCK! And i end up not playing the rest of the games. Sigh.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Watie, I doubt theres a next time for me in school man. I don't wana be like be a fucking laughing stock again. Rap might be a easy task for me, but facing the crowd and thinking of what happened earlier really makes me feel kind fuck about it. Sigh. Im out man! =(
Big sigh man, Today is probably the worse day of my life, Firstly, The band performance, screw up man! I mean like the crowd were practically jeering all the way. Is so so so fucking embarassing man. I can't blame them for jeering, I didn't do well, But hey, i did give it all i could man, its not as if im so fucking talented in singing and stuff. I've got nothing to say, its just that , they gotta understand how fucking hard is to sing like the actual version of Iron Maiden. Sigh!
And! To top the day off! The interhouse game which i so fucking look forward to, turn out to be as fuck up as the band performance, well, The first game , and also my last game, I didn't play well, other people might not notice, but hey, To myself, I know i've drop my standards. I couldn't read the opponents play, I can't fucking pass and kick the ball properly. FUCK! I do realize how much i lose out in soccer for not playing for so long. I've got nothing to say, AND to top it off, when it was about the end , the first game, I need to slide an opponent, he was just beside me, i'm confident that i'll get the ball and i did, but when i slide, I cleared the ball, But the opponent landed on my knee-cap, and its like swelling,and i couldn't even walk properly. FUCK! And i end up not playing the rest of the games. Sigh.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Watie, I doubt theres a next time for me in school man. I don't wana be like be a fucking laughing stock again. Rap might be a easy task for me, but facing the crowd and thinking of what happened earlier really makes me feel kind fuck about it. Sigh. Im out man! =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home